Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter was pretty laid back around here. I have a sinus/cold going on, so we pretty much just did easter basket and coloring eggs, and then laid around. I'm being lazy today so I'm just going to include the video of the easter basket reveal, and pictures of painting the eggs.




Easter Basket

Concentration

A lil blue riiiiight here

Lookie!

Masterpieces

All done!

Just a pic from the other day that I LOVE!
IMG_7476

The UPS man brought the first package of Alaska gear today, 2 pair of boots for me, and 1 pair for Carolina! It makes the move seem so close and real!
new 003

new 005

Carolina just HAD to put hers on when she saw me trying mine on. You get from the waist down because she was really close, and she's pretty rough looking because she's going through the same cold I am :-(
new 006

2 comments:

Chele said...

Carolina did a fabulous job painting those eggs! They turned out great...

Hope your sinus thing clears up soon, I'm just getting over mine...gah, it sucked! I totally feel for you...

Erin said...

Wow those eggs are impressive! Great job Carolina!! You're a brave woman to go from the heat to snow! (love your boots!) :)