Sunday, September 7, 2008

i-i-ice keem

I gave Carolina some applesauce with her lunch, and seeing how well she had done with the spoon and ice cream after her shots the other day, I decided to brave it and let her feed herself the applesauce. She eats applesauce often, though usually I'm feeding it to her, and usually calls it 'apple'. Well this day, I guess because she was using the spoon, she started saying it was ice cream. I didn't have the camera at a ready, so for snack time I gave her applesauce and she did it again! Since then she hasn't done it, so I'm glad I staged this performance!

Carolina was reading up a storm, Rendon and I were very entertained. Of course, I pull out the camera and she stops, going so far as to glare at me over the top of the book. Eventually she gets over her 'shyness' and starts to tell us all about, well, something....not quite sure what though....

Right after Carolina had finished dinner, we had our backs turned and Roxy stood up to the table and helped herself to the leftovers. Even though she wasn't eating anymore, this distressed Carolina. She talked about it for at least 10 minutes afterwards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maya is captivated with these videos of Carolina!!

Anonymous said...

Those videos are just too cute! I love her! The first one is jsut too precious.