Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just something women like about a pickup man...

"Well I got my first truck, when I was three

Drove a hundred thousand miles on my knees

Hauled marbles and rocks, and thought twice before

I hauled a Barbie Doll bed for the girl next door

She tried to pay me with a kiss I began to understand,

There's just something women like about a PickUp Man"



And that's exactly the song that came to mind when I saw the photos Haley took while she watched Carolina tonight. Even if Carolina doesn't seem to like Tanner very much in the pics, trust me, she loves him. They bought Tanner one of those powerwheel trucks today, so it was a new toy to them both....which meant they BOTH wanted it. Not only that, but Haley said they were fighting over the front seat, haha. Apparently, they would sit side by side , then Carolina would sit IN Tanner's lap, then she would attempt to push him out. The pictures pretty much tell the story themselves.


First Ride
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 032-edit


And the madness begins!
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 033-edit


One of Tanner's many well intended hugs, and Carolina's refusal to accept...
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 034-edit


Forced into the backseat
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 035



Rainbow, Sky, Kids 037



Rainbow, Sky, Kids 038


Reclaimed his spot...if only for a moment...
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 041


Tanner is in the pic too...look closely, you'll see his arm UNDER her.
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 042


Switching drivers
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 043


maybe not...
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 044


maybe so...
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 045


(This one just cracks me up)
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 046


He was determined!!
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 048


And she's a stubborn one!
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 050


oooo, such a pitiful face!!
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 052


(her foot looks huge here, lol)
Rainbow, Sky, Kids 053


I just love the looks on both their faces, Tanner is concentrating on his 'target', and Carolina is giving him the sideways glance. From what Haley told me, there was an ACTUAL kiss *gasp* after this shot, but the flash didn't go off. oh well...

Rainbow, Sky, Kids 066


So that was the sequence of events--yes, the pics are in order, with a few omitted that were pretty simialr to the previous picture. Not that everything inbetween isn't hilarious on its own, but I find it pure comedy that they're amicable in the first pic...fight all the way through...but make up in the end!! All at once now "awwwww".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures cracked me up! They are quite the pair.