Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bragging

Just a short blog here to do a little bragging on Rendon...you thought it was going to be about Carolina, right? Anyway, he was the relief pitcher for their baseball game on Saturday. His arm had recovered from the last game, and he went in in the 6th inning. Unfortunately, I brought my camera without the memory card, so I didn't get any pictures. They were at a different field and it was great for pictures, oh well. But Rendon took over and did awesome! They went into extra innings, and a guy came up to bat that Rendon had struck out his 2 previous at bats. Well, this time the guy figured it out, and hit the ball, bringing the guy on 2nd home. I know it's all about the team, but I'm so proud of how Rendon is doing so I just had to post this :-) This is the short recap from the game.

"Warhawks Lose in 10!Although the Warhawks avoided a 2nd inning meltdown, they were unable to pull out the win. Rendon Corbin pitched lights-out following the horrendous display of control by Lachlan Galbraith. 7 walks and 3 Hb's wont win you ballgames."

You can check out the full page here.

Now for a few pics of Lina and Tanner at playgroup today.

Haley has an almost identical picture to this from almost a year ago. I was going to post it for comparison, but it's on her older computer. This version is small to avoid Tanner being cut out by the layout...
Driving Miss Carolina

Anything you can do

I can do better!

Smooch!

I didn't realize at first, but it totally looks like Tanner is proposing here. Really Tanner is trying to play patty cake with Carolina, and Carolina was trying to pull him up to sit with her.
Ahhh, young love

No comments: